All attendees must adhere to current government guidelines relating to Covid-19, and follow any other guidance provided at Movers and Shakers.
- Number are strictly limited and all attendees must have booked a space (1 adult per child) via Happity including loyalty card holders. Walk-ins will not be admitted.
- People with symptoms of COVID-19, or who have been advised to self-isolate following contact with someone with symptoms of COVID-19, must not to attend. Please see below for our cancellation & refund policy.
- In the event that our teacher has symptoms, we will attempt to find a replacement, or the class will be cancelled and refunds issued. Attendees will be notified as soon as possible. We can only let you know if you have booked.
What to Expect
- Please arrive on time for your booking – not early or late.
- You may be required to wait outside the venue prior to the class.
- In line with current guidelines, a face mask/covering must be worn for the duration of the session. (Except those who are exempt.) See Guidance.
- Teachers will oversee admittance to the venue to ensure social distancing and outline any rules as part of the class.
- Use hand-sanitiser upon entering venue using hand sanitiser provided.
- All equipment will be fully cleaned prior to class using Milton (child-safe) antibac spray/wipes.
- If you are able to do so (i.e. you drive to the venue), please avoid bringing buggies into the space. We do understand this will not be possible for most.
Cancellations and Refunds
- If you need to cancel your space, please or text 07751 253445.
- Single sessions: refunds/exchanges will be issued for cancellations made before 8:30am on the day of the class.
- Block bookings are non-refundable once the block has started, but can be cancelled 24 hours before the first class and a refund issued.
- Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.