We like to keep as many Movers and Shakers classes as possible running throughout the long summer holiday. This year we have our busiest summer programme ever. Below is a full list of all the classes running from 21 July until 5 September.
The bookings system has been updated, so now you can book only those classes that we are planning to run. However, please note that if we don’t receive a minimum of three bookings for a class, then we will cancel the session.
It’s more important than ever to book your place, so we know that there is a demand for the session.
Summer 2014 Class Timetable
- Earl Haig Hall: 11 and 18 Aug and 1 September only
- Highgate Library: every Monday except 25 August
- Muswell Hill Library (except 29 July), Alexandra Park Library and The Old Dairy (except 29 July): all classes running as usual throughout the summer
- Hornsey Library: classes running as usual throughout the summer (except 30 July)
- The Children’s Hub: 13 and 20 August only
- My Creche and Harris + Hoole: 23 July; 13, 20, 27 August; 3 September
- Queen’s Wood Café and Highgate Library: classes running as usual throughout the summer
- Alexandra Park Library and The Victoria Stakes: classes running as usual throughout the summer
- Stroud Green Library: 25 July; 22 and 29 August; 5 September